NEW Cycle Fit Class
- An interval training class consisting of 5-7 minutes of cardio on the bikes alternating with about 5 minutes of strength work off the bikes for a two in one workout.
To Our “Feast on Fitness” Participants
- For the month of December, we invited Magnuson Athletic Club members to participate in our Feast on Fitness Challenge by attending at least 15 group fitness classes. Congratulations to the 186 members who met the challenge during the busy Holiday Season! Wear your t-shirt with pride and keep up the good work.
Parent Date Night
- Offered every last Friday of the Month from 5pm to 10pm.
- Deadline to register and pay is Tuesday of that Parent Date Night week.
- Kids will play in the Funzone and Kids Club. They will enjoy a pizza dinner and a movie, while you and your loved one enjoy a night out on the town.
- Members is $35 for one child, $15 for each additional child.
- Non-Members is $45 for one child, $20 for each additional child.
- Contact MiniMac Kid’s Club for additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hear you loud and clear! Based on recent Facility Improvement Survey, here is a list of the new equipment and upgrades to your club:
- Rogue GHD- (lowerback, glute, and hamstring developer used by major college athletic programs)
- Olympic Lifting Bumper Plates and Bars:
- Rogue Junior 10kg Bar
- York Weightlifting Bar
- Rogue TB-1 Bar
- Olympic Hex Bar
- 510 lbs of Bumper Plates
- Title Boxing Platinum Professional 2-Station Combo Unit
- Gel Heavy Bag 150lbs
- Speed Bag
- Title Gel Washable Heavy Bag Gloves
- Youth and Women’s Boxing Gloves
- Sports Performance Olympic Lifting Station
- Dynamic Solid Oak Platform 8×6 insert for Power Rack
- Full Squatting Rack
- Half Multi Use Rack
- 2 Rowing Machines Concept 2- Model E with PM4
- 1 Matrix Krank Cycle (upper body cardio device)
- 1 Jacobs Ladder (cardio device used on Biggest Loser)
- 1 Perform Better -Sled Barrow
- More weight storage racks and gym floor accessories
- Wellness Mats
- Assorted Group Exercise Equipment