Employee Spotlight: Deanna Fraser
- Married to Matt Fraser since 2010.
- No kids.
- Grew up in North Carolina, but then followed her mother to Seattle in 2006.
- She loves WA! She loves hiking, swimming, cooking, and eating, but her true passion is working with children with special needs.
- Deanna was a behavioral specialist working one on one with children with autism before she moved to Washington State – it was an extremely rewarding job.
- Deanna has been a part of the Sammamish Club for six and a half years now.
- She creates delicious sandwiches and smoothies Monday through Friday rom 9:30am-3:30am for members and staff at the Fish Cafe.
- “I very much enjoy chatting with members in the cafe as I create their orders. I’ve made life-long friends in doing so. I love it!”
Stop by and order a sandwich or smoothie after your workout, and say hello to Deanna at the cafe! She always loves meeting new members and seeing familiar faces.