Sports Combine @ MAC
June 30th, 2012
9:00am – 11:00am
Magnuson Athletic Club is teaming up with Basic Athletic Measurement (BAM) to test and measure youth athletes’ power, speed, agility, muscular endurance, and core strength. The combine will focus on soccer tests, but all athletes are welcome! These scores can be used for setting goals, evaluating progress, and benchmarking.
Registration is open at the MAC front host desk!
Open to ages 12-18 years for members and non-members.
Why attend the combine?
• Measure your athletic performance with the same system used by the NBA Draft Combine.
• Get accurate, reliable measurements from an unbiased third party with 25 years of experience testing elite athletes.
• Compare your measurements with other top athletes in the region.
• Understand how your results compare with those of elite athletes and use this data to set goals and optimize your training regimen.
• Collect valuable information that can be used in the prevention of injury and in rehabilitation.
• Improve your “discoverability” by taking part in a process that helps athletes maximize their performance and helps coaches find athletes that fit their needs.