Super Places for Super Foods
Thanks to all who came last night to my Superfoods workshop. It was a great group with good discussions. To find out what these 10 MOST powerful foods on the planet are and ways to implement them into you diet, contact me for a nutrition consultation email@example.com
For those of you that missed it, we covered the 10 most powerful foods on the planet. Foods that (each one)fulfills every nutrient and mineral need that you body requires. These border on being medicinal because they are so good for you they have healing properties as well!
We also reviewed nutrient dense foods that will increase your vitality on a daily basis and easier to find. These are things you should have every day such as:
1. berries or other fruit, organic is best
2. Nuts and seeds, in moderation
3. Fish and fish oil
4. Dark green leafy vegetables
5. Enzyme rich foods, such a yogurt, kefir, cultured vegetables (sauerkraut, kimchee, pickled carrots) CHECK OUT : Firefly kitchen – www.fireflykitchen.com . Good Enzymes are in any Real Whole , unaltered food.
RESOURCES to find superfoods and products
1. Chaco Canyon 50th and 12th – in the U-District, www.chacocanyon.com
2. Thrive 1026 NE 65th st 98115 206-525-0300 www.generationthrive.com
3. Jodees Desserts 7214 Woodlawn Ave NE (Greenlake) www.jodeesdesserts.com
4. Firefly Kitchen www.fireflykitchens.com 436- 8399 844 NW 49th St
5. PCC natural Food Store
6. Whole Foods
7. Pharmaca, all natural supplements and products – Wallingford and Madison Park
Great ways to get Fresh Produce : SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FARMERS AND EAT ORGANIC GREAT PRODUCE!
CSA’S = Community Supported Agriculture – for organic produce delivered to you from local farms.
More info to come tomorrow, Check every Friday and Tuesday for new and more info regarding workshop content and new nutrition information!
Yours in Health
NSCA CPT, CHC, NS, FMS Specialist