MAC Creed for Good Habits and Mental Toughness
1. When in doubt… give more back.
2. Appreciate your clients.
3. Be a value ADDER not a value EXTRACTOR.
4. Set goals.
5. Set MASSIVE goals.
6. Be specific with your goals and dreams.
7. Dream big.
8. Ask “why” often.
9. Create good daily habits.
10. Genuinely thank ten people a day.
11. Be coachable.
12. Practice what you preach.
13. Reject fear, greed, and doubt.
14. Give to get.
15. Visualize success daily.
16. Know what you want.
17. Get what you deserve.
18. Help others get what they want.
19. Fail forward.
20. Believe in yourself.
21. Lead with passion and purpose.
22. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
23. Create a lifestyle business.
24. Surround yourself with successful people.
25. Delegate, motivate and sell.
26. Focus on the big levers.
27. Outsource the little things.
28. Don’t be a spectator in life – PARTICIPATE.
29. Focus on the critical few and NOT the trivial many.
30. Break the chains of “trading time for dollars”.
31. Stop talking… start doing.
32. Laugh a LOT.
33. This life is not a trial run.
34. Don’t take yourself too serious.
35. Destroy negative self talk.
36. It’s okay to ask for help.
37. Step outside of you’re comfort zone.
38. Don’t limit yourself.
39. Be grateful for what you have.
40. Change your negative beliefs about money.
41. Money is a vehicle to freedom and lifestyle.
42. Expect more of YOURSELF.
43. Avoid crabs, time vampires, and battery drainers at all cost.
44. You deserve better.
45. Pay it forward.
46. This is a bonus one for you and it’s served me well….
Watch where the crowd is going and go the OPPOSITE way.